Vertical bamboo panels is pressed from bamboo strips which already have been well treated, including carbonizing, drying, gluing. In the bamboo vertical panel the bamboo strips are pressed together vertically.
Vertical bamboo panel grain is less obvious as the planks of panel have been constructed using thin, vertical strips of bamboo, which give a more textured appearance.
Vertical bamboo panel is harder than most of wood because of its high density 750 kg/m3.
- Structure: vertical pressed (side pressed)
Size: Customer's requests. Max: 2440 x 400 x 80mm
Density: 750 kg/m3
Formaldehyde emission = 0.01 ppm, meet all standards of US (CARB P2), EU (SE0), Japan (F4*).
Finish: Unfinished, Mineral oil applied or UV.
Certificates: FSC, BCSI,
- Kitchen countertop, worktops, Table tops, Kitchen island top etc.
- Countertop, garage working table top, laundry room
- Bathroom countertop, table top or shelving
- Use for kitchen, living room, dinning room, restaurant, etc.
- Wall panel, green building material
- Produce vertical bamboo floorings
- Produce furniture.