|Brinell Hardheid (HB)||≥ 4 kg/mm²|
|Equilibrium MC||8% at 20°C and 50% relative humidity - 10% at 20°C and 65% relative humidity|
|Expansion||0.14% per 1% humidity variation|
|Formaldehyde emission||Class E1 (< 0.124 mg/m³, EN 717-1)|
|Glue||Dynea Prefere 4410 water-resistant adhesive|
|Janka Hardheid (ASTM)||1380 lbf|
|Modulus of Elasticity||4300 N/mm² (EN 789)|
|Reaction to Fire||EN 13501-1: Klasse D-s1-d0 (depending on thickness)|
- Bamboo plywood always has a visible and a back side. The back of a bamboo panel generally has more color variation than the visible side.
- All of our bamboo panels are untreated but can be easily painted with wood oil or varnish for the desired look and feel.
- The inner layers of bamboo plywood consist of laminated bamboo strips which may show small spaces between the strips (at the sides, not the face or back view). This is done in order to optimize the stability of the panels. These small gaps can be filled when finishing the panel.
- Bamboo plywood can be sawn and drilled with conventional woodworking tools. Just make sure the tools are well sharpened.
- Solid bamboo panels can be bonded with a waterproof D3 adhesive for interior applications.